Saturday, April 18, 2009

Woodcraft in .........?

Well, there hasn't been a lot of action here of late due to a variety of mundane reasons.
The only exciting reason is that my wife and I are beginning to think of leaving Poland and heading to the UK. There are various reasons, mainly to do with the nature of our jobs, the difficulty in getting things done and the absurd level of bureaucracy here. With Britain becoming more affordable, in terms of house prices, it does make the country more attractive once again if work can be found. We're not 100% that we're going but we're pretty sure of it.
So there we are, we shan't have Woodcraft in Poland all that much longer!

5 comments:

Mungo Says Bah! said...

Sir Samuel,
Please see an updated version of your logo: Woodcraft in Britain!
Cheers,
Mungo
P.S. I have the original master .psd file (Photoshop) in case you ever need it.

Pablo said...

Great idea Mungo.
Sam, let me help you make up your mind on this monumentous decision. Think of the meets you'll be able to attend.

sam_acw said...

I'll have to work up to meets etc. - I need a job first and then to train my wife to let me go away:)
The ability to do some training and projects has ever so slightly influenced the decision.
I'm not sure if the blog will keep a similar name, but that's a cool picture nevertheless. Thanks Mungo!

Torjus Gaaren said...

Ever considered moving to Scandinavia instead? Much more woods and better pay here than in both Poland and Britain.

Or maybe you should go east... Russia??? hehe

sam_acw said...

It's about the extras - health care, pension, family, housing more than the pay to be honest.
My wife's not a cold weather person and there isn't much of a market for English teachers in Scandinavia