Most of the presents I was given for Christmas were books, I've even still got an Amazon token left to spend.
We got lucky with the weight of our bags and were able to bring back a few more in the cases too.
So here's a list of those to look forward to reviews of over the next few months.
- The River Cottage Year
- The Field and Forest Handy book by Dan Beard
- Schott's Almanac
- Oathbreaker and Outcast, the latest 2 fiction books in a series about a mesolithic boy-shaman
- Basic Wilderness Survival Skills by Bradford Angier
- Ray Mear's Vanishing World
- Wilderness Survival: Living Off the Land with the Clothes on Your Back and the Knife on Your Belt
- The Scout's Companion (Scouting)
- Outdoor Pocket Bible: Every Outdoor Rule of Thumb at Your Fingertips (Pocket Bibles)
- Walker's Pocket companion
- Call of the Wild by Guy Grieve
The final book on the list is 101 Uses for Stinging Nettles. The joy of this book is not just that it is interesting but that I also managed to end up with a spare copy. It is free to the first person who sends me an interesting e-mail, and their address, about why they should have it!