Sunday, November 02, 2008

What am I up to?

Just realised I haven't posted on here for a while. That's largely due to lack of energy and time through too much work - every time I reduce the number of classes I've got someone gives me another one! I'm basically working two full time jobs at the moment, one in the morning and one in the evening. Hardly ideal but it should pay for all the wedding bits (finally) and Christmas too.
I am still working on the article concerning weather prediction in bushcraft and it's going quite well. As with everything I do it is taking too long but that's kind of standard.
I haven't managed much in the way of woods time in recent weeks and I'm not really sure why. I think everything else just kind of gets in the way which is a little sad but I should eventually make some progress.
I have recently ordered some new knife bits from Brisa's Polish distributor so look out for those being mentioned in future. It should be a sort of slimline leuku when I make it.
I've also got several books and PDFs that I should eventually put up and review.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I was wondering if you fell off the map, haven't heard from you in a bit...lol. Look forward to the posts. Found out my son will be heading off to Warsaw Poland, for a couple years, in about four months...small world.

sam_acw said...

What's he going to be up to? Let me know if he needs any help or advice!

Mark said...

Thank you for the offer. I would like to get some advice from you, as I come up with the right questions to ask. I appreciate it.