Saturday, August 02, 2008

National Geographic Adventure Magazine

I picked up a copy of August's issue of this magazine the other day because there was quite a good article on survival in it entitled "How to survive (almost) anything". The article concentrates on some of the psychological aspects of survival as well as a few first hand accounts; in general it is pretty good and some things were new to me. The idea that helping others gives you a better chance of survival, as does having a sort of mantra, is not something I've particularly come across before. I recommend reading this article if you get a chance, you'll probably find something new.

1 comments:

Kai said...

Would be interesting article, but I think we don´t have that magazine in Finland :(

Worth of reading aswell:

http://www.deepsurvival.com/


BR

Kai