Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Directions?

Well, I've finished the first semester of work now and have a week and a half break. It is very welcome as I've not really had a lot of free time since Christmas - even having to work weekends recently (not in my contract).
I've been looking around the various bushcraft blogs on the web and I'm beginning to see people move towards more professional layouts - best exemplified by Pablo's new Woodlife site.
As for me, I'm still thinking of tinkering with the templates here on blogger a little more.
I'm trying to come up with a few plans to let me get out and about more in future. Having to rely on public transport can be a real bugbear at times.
I'm also hoping to get back to putting some more high quality content on here when I can. I don't feel that I've had a lot to say recently! Part of this process is trying to define what I'm doing a little bit more - this is proving to be a bit of a minefield for me.
At the end of the day though it has largely come down to time - there never seems to be enough of it! Hopefully with the weather improving and the days drawing out I'll get up to more of note in the near future.

1 comments:

Pablo said...

Thanks for the plug.
Sometimes I also can't get a direction to what I'm doing. That's when I go and sit in the wood and just wait for something to happen. Something I see generally inspires me and off I go again.
Pablo.
Pablo's Woodlife