Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Time Ticks By

Well I've had a Christmas countdown running at work for a couple of weeks and to be honest I really can't wait. I haven't asked for anything bushcrafty for a present yet as there isn't really a lot I need - time is the most important thing missing from my kit!
Work has become more of a chore recently - it is a pity that I've got such great classes yet so much other paperwork and jumping through hoops that I can't really enjoy them.
I'm feeling really short on woods time - Agi and I have quite different timetables during the week and she often has to go to Warsaw at the weekend so I don't get a lot of time to play in. We either have things to do or are too tired or angry after work to go out.
Sorry to rant but this is kind of an explanation why things have been so slow on here lately. I hope to be back on form again soon!

5 comments:

Pablo said...

Ah, but think of us mere mortals who only have 2 days bank holiday at Christmas (or is this subject taboo ;)
Pablo.

sam_acw said...

I feel sorry for you - I'll trade your boss for mine though!

Gryf said...

www.woodcraft.pl

Anonymous said...

www.woodcraft.pl

Owen said...

thanks for the post, I'm looking forward to reading your blog, I enjoyed the no pockets post :-P