Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy Week

It's been something of a busy week but it has finally started to settle down. I knew this week would be tough at work and we've done some good stuff and an awful lot of basic meetings. Lots of discussion about each others hours today as the market here is overflowing with schools and recruitment is getting increasingly hard. I'm mostly OK though - lots of nice older classes!
I've not had time to do much in the way of bushcraft this week but I'm trying to force myself out this weekend. It is fun walking to work at the moment though as we can see autumn hurtling towards us. The temperatures are steadily dropping and we've already had a couple of 10 degree days. It is predicted to be an early and hard winter - though to be fair I heard the same last year and it turned out mild.

0 comments: