Friday, August 31, 2007

Woods Walk

Rather a mixed day today, after heading off to pay the deposit for the wedding reception my future mother-in-law showed us the special offer sheet for a local furniture store. We found a table we liked and bought it and after 2 hours of fighting we'd managed to get the flimsy flat pack stuff to hold together. It looks OK and makes our living room a lot more useful - we've currently got 3 sofa beds due to it being rented!
This was all fine but unfortunately meant that I got to the local woods nearly 3 hours later than planned. I didn't really have a great time as I didn't have a lot of time to be there in. I'm on the look out for some bits and pieces to provide materials for forthcoming projects but apart from a little bit of pine resin I didn't really manage to pick up much.
In all I acheived a fair bit today, just not in the woods. At leasst I made the effort to go there though!

0 comments: