Sunday, April 01, 2007

Warsaw Day Trip

I got back late last night from my first tourist type trip to Warsaw. It was a pretty long day due to us forgetting to go through the return time table for the trains before we left!
The old town part of Warsaw is very attractive, in many ways mre so than the main area of Krakow. This is partly because it is bigger and also because it is a modern rebuild as almost the entire city was destroyed during WWII.
As I forgot to take my camera there are no pictures as yet but there may be if I can get some copies from my friend's camera. I also managed to buy a nice shiny magazine (in English) as this is one of the things I miss most about not being in an English speaking country.
I should be heading back to Warsaw in a couple of weeks for the Hubertus Expo and hopefully will get some woodstime today and over the Easter Weekend too.

1 comments:

agi said...

nothing about me and my vital help to get around warsaw. boo :-(