Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Project(ed) Progress

Just a quick update on my various projects at the moment and what you can expect over the next few weeks.
The mini survival kit has been finished and will have its own post soon
I should hopefully get a few more posts about reviewing the kit that American Bushman arranged for me.
There will be some book reviews as I have about 10 books I have not yet mentioned here that should be reviewed.
My slate tools will be an on off project and I will post some photos soon.
My bucksaw is still an embryonic project but I have the parts and tools so it shouldn't be too far away!
My tomahawk head is getting there and will hopefully be ready for hafting soon.
That's the plan of action over the next few weeks. It is a busy month at work with tests and mock exams but we get the first week of February off in return. I even have to work some weekends this month!

0 comments: