Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Nessmuk Trio - A Work in Progress!

Following this thread over at BCUK I've finally gotten around to photographing my Nessmuk trio project and thought I'd share it with you all.
For some good information look at Nessmuk and his tools courtesy of Outdoors-Magazine.com. I have mentioned the constituents in part already in previous posts and they are:

  • Victorinox Farmer plus in a Singtek pouch
  • "Nessmuk" sheath Knife by TLIM
  • A cheapo Indian made tomahawk head from E-bay (solidly made but still a work in progress!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I plan on going through the tools, some information and good links over the next few posts and also my reasons for choosing them. Hopefully that'll coincide with some woods time to test it all over the winter break. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Pablo said...

That's a lovely set. I'd like to know how the fixed blade performs. It's a shape that somehow hasn;t caught on in UK.

Pablo

Anonymous said...

Very nice trio. Keep up the free living and excellent blogging!

sam_acw said...

Thanks for the nice comments.