Sunday, November 05, 2006

White Stuff

The snow stayed around for a couple of days maing everything look nice before someone had a chance to sweep it into a giant dirty pile. It has rained all day today meaning that it has all melted away again. I don't expect the big freeze to really occur before Christmas time.
I've spent today researching some bits to do with ground stone knives on the web today and hope I can do something useful about this in the near future. I'll keep you all posted on my progress in this project - I've got so many ideas and I'm really bad at getting things done.
I've also been cleaning and proofing my boots today - I seriously recommend either Nikwax's Fabric and leather proof or their Aqueous wax. Both are water based and don't soften the leather. You still end up having to put some polish on for colour though!

0 comments: