Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What's up?

I don't have a lot of time for updates this week as work has got a bit busy. One of the teachers' wives has just had a baby (Congratulations James and Inga) and as a result I've been covering some of his classes and doing my own as well. I've also got a mentoring session for a couple of students in my only free lesson all week and a meeting about professional development. The net result is getting to work at 12 and getting home at 9.30 in the evening every day!
I'm still mostly in ideas mode and have a a whole collection of stuff I've got ideas about and that I'm looking to research and experiment with. I think I 'm going to have to have some kind of systematic process of doing this as otherwise there will be great confusion. I've been looking through some of my books from the Society of Primitive Technology for ideas on how to do this.
I hope to be back on track from this weekend.

0 comments: